If you are unable to open the Atlas VPN application, troubleshoot it by following the steps for the operating system you are using:
In case the application opens as a blank window, remove app data by following these steps:
- Type Run into the Windows Search and start the Run application.
- In the Run application, type in %appdata% and press OK.
- Locate the Atlas VPN folder and delete it.
- Try to open Atlas VPN again.
If the app does not open at all, end the task in Task Manager:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time to open the Task Manager.
- Find Atlas VPN in the task list, right-click on it, and select End task.
- If there are multiple Atlas VPN tasks, make sure to end them all.
- Try opening the Atlas VPN application once more.
In case the previous steps did not help, try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application:
- Navigate to Control Panel. You can do so by clicking on the search box in the taskbar and typing in Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Locate the AtlasVPN application, right-click on it, and select the Uninstall option.
Restart your computer.
- Lastly, download and install the latest version of our application.
- Go to your device Settings and open the Apps tab.
- Look for Atlas VPN and tap on it.
- At the bottom of the App info menu, tap Force Stop.
- Tap on Storage.
- Clean both data and cache.
- Return to the Atlas VPN App Info, and tap Uninstall.
- Afterward, reboot your device and install the latest Atlas VPN app version from the Google Play Store.
- Open Finder and locate the Atlas VPN application.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or right-click on the app and choose Move to Trash.
- To delete the app, open Trash, click the Empty button in the top right corner of the window, and confirm by clicking Empty Trash.
Reboot your device.
- Once your macOS device is up and running again, download the latest version of the Atlas VPN application from the App Store.
- Tap and hold on to the Atlas VPN application icon until a menu appears.
- In the menu, tap Remove App and uninstall the application.
- Once it is removed, reboot your device.
- When your iOS device is up and running again, please install the latest version of the Atlas VPN application from the App Store.