You can make these simple steps to ensure your connection to the VPN servers:
- Open Atlas VPN.
- Select and press on the server to which you wish to connect. Wait until you see a green checkmark right next to the server that you selected.
- Go to your internet browser and type in ipleak.net in your URL bar.
- After the website loads, give it some time to detect your IP address and DNS server.
- If in the results you see the IP address of the location to which you connected, then it means that you are successfully connected to our servers.
- Check the DNS address. If the DNS server address matches the IP address listed above, then it means that your DNS addresses are not leaking, and you are safely connected to the VPN server.
If you have any issues with your connection to our VPN servers, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team.