The Parameter is incorrect 87 error shows up when there is a problem with the Windows networking stack as a whole. In this article we will go through the troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve this issue.
To resolve the Parameter error on a Windows device, please try following these steps:
- Run “Windows Powershell” as an administrator.
- Copy and paste the following command into the PowerShell window, then press Enter:
netsh int ip reset netsh int ipv6 reset netsh winsock reset
- Restart your computer.
- Open Windows “Device Manager”.
- Expand the “Network Adapters” node.
- Locate the WAN Miniport (IKEv2) item and right-click on it.
- Select Uninstall device from the drop-down list.
- Repeat steps 6-8 with all other WAN Miniport (..) items.
- Click Action from the menu bar, and select Scan for hardware changes.
- All deleted WAN Miniport devices should come back.
- Restart your computer and try to connect to Atlas VPN.