Did you encounter the 13801 IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable error? No worries! Here's what you can do:
- Make sure you are not connected to any other VPN service.
- Try to connect again, as sometimes, the error is a one-time occurrence.
- If the issue still persists, open Windows Search, type in VPN Settings and open it.
- In the VPN settings menu, find AtlasVPN IKEv2 Connection, and click on the downward arrow next to it. This will expand additional options.
- After this, click Remove and try to connect to the Atlas VPN servers via the app.
- If you still get the error message, please try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application. Here you can find more information on how to do that.