Are you using VPN and still having trouble accessing a certain streaming service or website? Clearing the cache of your browser might help!
In this article, you will find out how to clear the cache on:
Clear Chrome browser cache
1. Firstly, open the Chrome browser on your computer.
2. At the top right of the browser, click More (three dots in the top right corner).
3. Choose More tools and click on Clear browsing data...
4. A new tab will open. Choose a time range for clearing the cache. In order to delete everything, select All time. Once the time range is selected, click Clear data. And that is it!
Clear Firefox browser cache
1. Open up the Firefox browser on your computer.
2. Select the menu button at the top right corner of your browser and choose Settings.
4. Click the Privacy & Security button, scroll down until you see the Cookies and Site Data section, and click Clear Data...
5. In the new window, please select Cookies and Site Data as well as Cached Web Content. Once that is selected, please click Clear.
7. Afterward, close and re-open the Firefox browser. And that is it!
Clear Safari browser cache
Clearing Safari browser cache on macOS
1. Open the Safari browser on your computer.
2. At the top left corner, click on the Safari menu and go to Settings.
3. Click on Privacy and then, Manage Website Data.
4. In a new window, select Remove All, afterward click on Remove Now.
5. Go to Safari Preferences once again, but this time, access the Advanced tab. There, enable the Show Develop menu in the menu bar option.
6. Choose the Develop option in the Safari menu and select Empty Caches.
7. Lastly, close and re-open the Safari browser.
Clearing Safari browser cache on iOS
In order to clear the Safari cache on an iOS device, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings of your phone and scroll to the Safari section to access Safari settings.
2. In the Safari settings, scroll down and click on Clear History and Website Data.
3. Select Clear History and Data on the pop-up window.
Clear app cache on iOS
To clear the cache of apps on iOS devices, you would need to offload them. Offloading an app will free up the storage space that the app uses while still keeping its documents and data.
1. Open the Settings of your phone and choose General, then tap iPhone Storage.
2. Select the app you want to offload and tap Offload App.
3. Select Offload App on the pop-up window to confirm.
Alternatively, you may locate a specific app in the Settings of your device, click on it, and choose the Clear cache option.
Clear app cache on Android
1. Open the Settings of your Android device, scroll down until you see Apps, and select it.
2. Find the app you wish to clear the cache of and tap on it.
3. Scroll down and tap on Storage on the App info window.
4. Tap the Clear cache button at the bottom of the window.
Note: These steps might vary on different devices.
Clear app cache on Fire TV
1. Go to Fire TV Settings and select Applications.
2. Select Manage Installed Applications.
3. Scroll to find the application you want to clear the cache of and select it.
4. Press the Clear cache button, and that is it!