In case you are having trouble accessing a certain streaming service or website while using Atlas VPN, clearing the cache of your browser might help.
In this article you will find how to:
- Clear Chrome browser cache
- Clear Firefox browser cache
- Clear Safari browser cache
- Clear app cache on iOS
- Clear app cache on Android
Clear Chrome browser cache
1. Firstly, open the Chrome browser on your computer.
2. At the top right of the browser, click More (three dots in the top right corner).
3. Choose More tools and click on Clear browsing data...
4. After selecting Clear browsing data..., a new tab will open. Please choose a time range for clearing the cache. In order to delete everything - select All time. Once the time range is selected, please click Clear data.
Clear Firefox browser cache
1. Open up the Firefox browser on your computer.
2. Select the menu button at the top right corner of your browser and choose Settings.
4. Select the Privacy & Security option on your left.
5. Scroll down until you see the Cookies and Site Data section. Please press on Clear Data...
6. In the new window, please select Cookies and Site Data as well as Cached Web Content. Once that is selected, please click Clear.
7. Afterward, please close and re-open the Firefox browser.
Clear Safari browser cache
1. Open the Safari browser on your computer.
2. At the top left corner, click on the Safari menu and go to Preferences.
3. Click on Privacy and then, Manage Website Data.
4. In a new window, select Remove All, afterward click on Remove Now.
5. Go to Safari Preferences once again, but this time, access the Advanced tab. There, please enable the Show Develop menu in the menu bar option.
6. Choose the Develop option in the Safari menu and select Empty Caches.
7. Lastly, please close and re-open the Safari browser.
In order to clear the Safari cache on an iOS device, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings of your phone and scroll to the Safari section to access Safari settings.
2. In the Safari settings, scroll down and click on Clear History and Website Data.
3. Select Clear History and Data on the pop-up window.
Clear app cache on iOS
To clear the cache of apps on iOS devices, you would need to offload them. Offloading an app will free up the storage space that the app uses while still keeping its documents and data.
1. Open the Settings of your phone and choose General, then tap iPhone Storage.
2. Select the app you want to offload and tap Offload App.
3. Select Offload App on the pop-up window to confirm.
Alternatively, you may locate a specific app in the Settings of your device, click on it and choose the Clear cache option.
Clear app cache on Android
1. Open the Settings of your Android device.
2. Scroll down until you see Apps and select it.
3. On the next window, find the application you wish to clear the cache of and choose it.
4. Select the Force Stop option to stop the application process from running.
5. Click on the Storage tab under the application icon.
6. Then tap Clear Cache to clear the cache of the application and Clear Data to clear any additional data.
Note: These steps might vary on different devices.
In case you still experience any accessibility issues while connected to Atlas VPN servers, do not hesitate to contact our support team via email@example.com! Premium customers can also reach us via live chat by logging into the Atlas VPN account here.