Have you noticed your connection speed dropping by more than 30% while using VPN? Try troubleshooting this issue on your Windows device, by following these steps:
- Try different VPN servers. The closer the server is to your location physically, the better the speed.
- Try changing the connection protocol in your VPN application.
- Try switching from Wi-Fi to a wired connection or vice versa to see which one works better.
- Disable any antivirus you are using, and check if it helps the connection speed.
- Restart your device.
- Try disabling the firewall of your device and testing the connection speed, to see if there might be any unnecessary restrictions set up.
- Switch the network you are connected to. If you are using WiFi, try a mobile hotspot and so on.
- Try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application on your device.
- If you are using WiFi to connect, try restarting your router.
Note: If the solutions in this article were not helpful, contact our customer support team for further assistance.