Is your connection speed dropping by more than 30% while using VPN? Try following these troubleshooting steps to solve this issue on your Android device:
- Try different VPN servers. The closer the server is to your location physically, the better the speed.
Avoid MultiHop+ and Privacy Pro servers. Lower speed is expected while connected to these types of servers, as the data is routed through an additional tunnel for more security.
- Try changing the connection protocol in your VPN application.
- Try switching between cellular data and Wi-Fi.
Disable any antivirus you are using, and check if it helps the connection speed.
Reset VPN configurations.
- Try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application on your device.
Restart your device.
- If you are using WiFi to connect, try restarting your router.