Is your connection speed dropping by more than 30% while using VPN? Try following these troubleshooting steps to solve this issue on your Android device:
- Try different VPN servers. The closer the server is to your location physically, the better the speed.
- Try changing the connection protocol in your VPN application. For more information about the protocols, visit this article.
- Try switching between cellular data and Wi-Fi.
- Disable any antivirus you are using, and check if it helps the connection speed.
- Try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application on your device. Here is a guide on how you can do that.
- If you are using WiFi to connect, try restarting your router.
Note: If the solutions in this article were not helpful, contact our customer support team for further assistance.