Application diagnostics is a useful tool in the troubleshooting process. It can help our customer care team find the root of the issue and efficiently resolve it. If the customer support team asked you for diagnostic logs, here is how you can find them:
Note: these logs do not have any information about your activity online. Diagnostics only show the performance of the Atlas VPN application.
- To access the Atlas VPN application diagnostics, click on the Start (⊞) button on your Windows device and type in or copy the text: %localappdata%\AtlasVPN\Logs
- Once you find the diagnostics file, please send it to the live chat, or attach it to an email and send it to email@example.com.
Tap the cogwheel button at the bottom of the AtlasVPN app window to access Settings. There, scroll down to find the Support center and tap on it.
- Tap on Share activity log.
Afterward, please choose your preferred way to share the file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open the Atlas VPN application and tap on Settings (gear icon at the bottom bar navigation). From there, go to the Support section and tap "Support Center".
- Afterward, please press the "Share Activity Log" button and send that file to email@example.com. Please note that to do so, you would need to be logged in to the Apple Mailbox feature.
- Copy-paste this command into the terminal and press Enter to gather the diagnostics:
- Once you have the diagnostics file, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or the live chat.