If you are not able to connect to Atlas VPN servers via the application on your macOS device, you may take these steps to see if they resolve the issue:
- Make sure you connect to several different servers to see if the problem persists. You may also try connecting to neighboring countries.
- Try switching the connection protocol to the IKEv2 or WireGuard in the Atlas VPN application settings.
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- If still no luck, please try connecting to a different network. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your macOS device to a mobile hotspot.
- You may also reinstall our application to reset the configuration.