Have you encountered issues while connecting to Atlas VPN servers on your macOS device? Try following these troubleshooting steps to solve this case:
- Try connecting to several different servers, and see if the problem persists. You may also try connecting to neighboring countries.
- Try switching the connection protocol. Here are the steps on how to do that.
- Make sure you are not using any other VPN services.
- If the issue persists, please try connecting to a different network. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your macOS device to a mobile hotspot.
- Try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application to reset the configuration. Check out this article for more instructions.