Have you encountered issues while connecting to Atlas VPN servers on your macOS device? Try following these troubleshooting steps to solve this case:
- Make sure you connect to several different servers to see if the problem persists. You may also try connecting to neighboring countries.
- Try switching the connection protocol to the IKEv2 or WireGuard® in the Atlas VPN Advanced settings section.
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- If the issue persists, please try connecting to a different network. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your macOS device to a mobile hotspot.
- You may also reinstall our application to reset the configuration.
WireGuard® is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.