Are you unable to connect to Atlas VPN servers on your Windows device? No worries, we are here to help! In this article we will go through the troubleshooting steps you can follow to solve this issue.
- Try connecting to a few different servers to check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
- Try changing the connection protocol either to WireGuard® or IPSEC/IKEv2. To do so, click on Settings in the Atlas VPN application, scroll down to Advanced settings and choose IPSec/IKEv2 or WireGuard®. You can also check the screenshot below for more detailed instructions:
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- In case that does not help, please try connecting to a different network. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your Windows device to a mobile hotspot.
- You may also reinstall our application to reset the configuration.
WireGuard® is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.