Note: If the connection is unstable on your Windows device after an update, please try to change the protocol to IKEv2.
Are you unable to connect to Atlas VPN servers on your Windows device? No worries, we are here to help! In this article, we will go through the troubleshooting steps you can follow to solve this issue.
- Try connecting to a few different servers, and check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
- Try changing the connection protocol.
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, disable it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- Make sure you are not using any other VPN services.
- Disable the Kill switch feature.
Log out and log back into your Atlas VPN application.
- Try connecting to a different network. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular networks or connect your Windows device to a mobile hotspot.
- Try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application to reset the configuration.
- Check if your network is restricted. If that is the case, follow our guide for connecting from a country with internet restrictions.