If you are not able to connect to Atlas VPN servers via the application on your Windows device, you may take these steps to see if they resolve your issue:
- Try connecting to a few different servers to check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
- Try changing the connection protocol either to Wireguard or IPSEC/IKEv2. To do so, click on Settings in the Atlas VPN application, scroll down to Advanced settings and choose IPSec/IKEv2 or WireGuard. You can also check the screenshot below for more detailed instructions:
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- If still no luck, please try connecting to a different network. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your Windows device to a mobile hotspot.
- You may also reinstall our application to reset the configuration.
In case these steps are not helpful, reach out to our support team at email@example.com!