Are you unable to connect to Atlas VPN servers on your Windows device? No worries, we are here to help! In this article we will go through the troubleshooting steps you can follow to solve this issue.
- Try connecting to a few different servers, and check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
- Try changing the connection protocol. Here are the steps on how to do that.
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, disable it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- Make sure you are not using any other VPN services.
- Try connecting to a different network. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your Windows device to a mobile hotspot.
- Try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application to reset the configuration. Check out this article for more instructions.