Are you unable to connect to Atlas VPN servers on your iOS device? No worries, we are here to help! In this article we will go through the troubleshooting steps you can follow to solve this issue.
1. Try connecting to a few different servers to check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
2. Try changing the connection protocol either to WireGuard® or IPSEC/IKEv2. To do so, click on the cogwheel icon in the Atlas VPN application and select the VPN Protocol option. You can also refer to the screenshots below for a more detailed view:
3. If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
4. If still no luck, please try connecting to a different network. The easiest way to do that is to switch between cellular and Wi-Fi connections.
5. You may also reinstall our application to reset the configuration.
WireGuard® is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.