If you are not able to connect to Atlas VPN servers via the application on your iOS device, you may take these steps to see if they resolve the issue:
- Try connecting to a few different servers to check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
- Try changing the connection protocol either to Wireguard or IPSEC/IKEv2. To do so, click on the cog icon in our application and select the VPN Protocol option. You can also refer to the screenshots below for a more detailed view:
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- If still no luck, please try connecting to a different network. The easiest way to do that is to switch between cellular and Wi-Fi connections.
- You may also reinstall our application to reset the configuration.