Have you encountered issues while connecting to Atlas VPN servers on your Android device? No worries, we are here to help you! You can try following these troubleshooting steps to solve this case:
- Try connecting to a few different servers, and check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
- Try changing the connection protocol. Here you can find the steps on how to do that.
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- Make sure you are not using any other VPN services.
- Try connecting to a different network. One of the easiest ways to do that is to switch between Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
- Try reinstalling the Atlas VPN application to reset the configuration. Check out this article for more instructions.