Have you encountered issues while connecting to Atlas VPN servers on your Android device? No worries, we are here to help you! You can try following these troubleshooting steps to solve this case:
- Try connecting to a few different servers to check if the issue persists. You could also try reaching the neighboring countries.
- Try changing the connection protocol either to WireGuard® or IPSEC/IKEv2. To do so, click on the cog icon on the Atlas VPN home screen and then select VPN Protocol. You can refer to the screenshots below for a more detailed view:
- If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your device, please try disabling it to see if it might be interfering with your VPN connection.
- If still no luck, please try connecting to a different network. One of the easiest ways to do that is to switch between Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
- You may also reinstall our application to reset the configuration.
WireGuard® is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.