In case you are having trouble accessing certain websites, fear not, this guide is here to help you! Here are some easy troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Re-connecting to a few of your chosen countries or locations via the Atlas VPN application.
2. Using a different browser, or clearing the cache of the browser on which you are trying to access the website/service. If you are using an application to access your service, we re-recommend re-installing it while connected to the VPN.
3. Changing the connection protocol in our application settings (Settings > VPN Protocol > select protocol). You can test out both WireGuard or IPsec/IKEv2 connections (available on Windows, iOS, and Android).
4. If you trust the website you are visiting, you can also disable Tracker Blocker in our application settings (iOS, Windows, Android), or the SafeBrowse+ feature (Mac). Let our support team know if the Tracker Blocker or SafeBrowse+ is blocking secure websites so we could check it out.
5. If the service you are trying to access is geo-restricted, please make sure that the location (GPS) services are disabled on your device. You can find a guide on how to do so here.
Quick note: after performing each of these steps, try accessing the website in order to check if the same issue arises.
If you are still having issues with the desired website/streaming service, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com for further help.