This guide is here to help you in case you are having trouble accessing certain websites or applications. Here are some easy troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Re-connecting to a few of your chosen countries or locations via the Atlas VPN application.
- Clearing the cache of your browser. If you are using an application to access your service, we re-recommend reinstalling it while connected to the VPN.
- Changing the connection protocol. To do that, head to the Atlas VPN application Settings -> VPN Protocol, and choose one of the available protocols to see which one produces better results.
- If you trust the website you are visiting, disable Tracker Blocker in the Atlas VPN application Assistant tab on iOS, Windows, and Android. If you are using a macOS device, disable the SafeBrowse+ feature in the app settings. Let our support team know if the Tracker Blocker or SafeBrowse+ is blocking secure websites so we could check it out.
- If the service you are trying to access is geo-restricted, please make sure that the location (GPS) services are disabled on your device. You can find a guide on how to do so here.
Note: after performing each of these steps, try accessing the website in order to check if the same issue arises.
If you are still having issues with a certain website or streaming service, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com for further help. Premium customers can also reach us via live chat by logging into the Atlas VPN account here.