Did you get an Error 403? Are you having trouble accessing certain websites or applications? Do not worry! In this article we will go through some easy troubleshooting steps you can try.
Note: after performing each of these steps, try accessing the website to check if the same issue arises.
- Re-connect to a few of your chosen countries or locations via the Atlas VPN application.
- Clear the cache of your browser. If you are using an application to access your service, we re-recommend reinstalling it while connected to the VPN.
- Change the connection protocol.
- If you trust the website you are visiting, disable SafeBrowse in the Atlas VPN application Assistant tab. Let our support team know if the SafeBrowse feature is blocking secure websites so we could check it out.
- If the service you are trying to access is restricted due to your location, please make sure that the location services are disabled on your device.