If you are not receiving sign-in letters from Atlas VPN, check out your spam folder. If the login email is still not there, you might need to whitelist our address in your email settings.
In this article you can find a few whitelisting tutorials for the most popular email service providers:
Note: Please wait half an hour after whitelisting our email address, then try signing into the application or user control panel.
To whitelist our email address in Gmail, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Gmail account, press the gear icon at the top right corner, and select See all settings.
- Go to the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab and click Create a new filter.
- Enter email@example.com in the From field and click Create Filter.
- Check the Never send it to spam box and click Create Filter. And that's it!
To whitelist our email address in ProtonMail, perform these steps:
- Log in to your ProtonMail account, click the gear icon at the top right corner, and click Go to settings.
- Scroll down the left window side menu and go to Filters.
- Under Spam and block list, click Add address, and select Allow.
- Lastly, select Email next to Address type, type in firstname.lastname@example.org to the email field, and click Add address.
To whitelist our email address in Yahoo! Mail, perform these steps:
- Log into your Yahoo! Mail account, go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon, and select More settings.
- Go to Filters in the menu on the left, and click Add new filters.
- Type a name for your filter, select From as the rule, is as the filter criterion under Set the rules, and enter email@example.com in the field below.
- Scroll down and type Inbox under Choose a folder to move to. This ensures that emails from Atlas VPN will not be sent to spam. Click Save to apply the changes.
- Once the filter has been successfully created, you can view it under "Your Filters".
To whitelist our email address in Outlook/Hotmail, perform these steps:
- Log in to your Outlook/Hotmail, click the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Mail, and then Junk Email on the left side menu, and click Add under Safe senders and domains.
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the email field, press enter, and click Save to apply changes. And that is it!