Note: if you get failed to send email error, try using a different network, such as hotspot, and try to log in. Our team is already working on a fix!
If you receive any error messages while trying to log in:
- Make sure that the email you are using to log in matches the one used to register.
- If there are upper-case letters in the email address, try switching them out to lower-case ones.
- Try using a different network to log in. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your device to a mobile hotspot.
- Try uninstalling the application from your device and downloading it once again from the Atlas VPN website.
- If you are using a Windows device, try syncing up your device time by going to Settings > Time & Language > Date & time > Sync now.
In case you are not receiving the email containing the activation code:
- Make sure the provided email address has no typos.
- Check the Spam or Junk folder of your email inbox.
- Clear the cache of your browser and check your inbox once more.
- In case none of the steps are helpful, refer to this troubleshooting guide.