If you receive any error messages while trying to log in:
- Make sure that the email you are using to log in matches the one used to register.
- If there are upper-case letters in the email address, try switching them out to lower-case ones.
- Try using a different network to log in. You could either switch between Wi-Fi and cellular network or connect your device to a mobile hotspot.
- If you are using antivirus software, whitelist the Atlas VPN app in your antivirus settings.
- Try uninstalling the application from your device and downloading it once again from the Atlas VPN website.
- If you are using a Windows device, try syncing up your device time by going to Settings > Time & Language > Date & time > Sync now.
In case you are not receiving the email containing the activation code: