In this tutorial, you will learn how to successfully install the Atlas VPN app onto a TV device that has a Google Play Store. Atlas VPN is an easy way to secure your internet traffic and bypass various geo-restrictions on your Android TV.
Note: Atlas VPN application is also available for Fire TV devices! You can install it by visiting the Amazon App Store and following the same guidelines as for Android TV.
Contents of the guide:
Downloading and installing Atlas VPN
- To begin, head to the Google Play Store and look up Atlas VPN. Alternatively, you can use this link while you're on your Android device to be automatically redirected to the app page on the Google Play Store.
- Once you find it, click on the Install button to get the app.
- Once the installation is complete, Atlas VPN will appear in the list of your installed applications.
- You will need an active premium subscription in order to connect to our VPN servers via the Atlas VPN app for Android TVs. To get it, visit our order page and pick out a deal that suits you best!
- To log into your account, enter your email address and look for a verification email in your inbox. For more detailed instructions, follow the guide here.
- Once you log in, you will see the home screen of the Atlas VPN app.
There are two ways to connect to a VPN server:
- By clicking the Quick Connect button you will automatically be connected to a suitable server, that will be selected based on a few criteria, such as the distance to the server and the server load.
- By clicking on a specific country in the list of servers you will connect you to a server within the chosen area.
On the left side of the app you will find three different server categories: Streaming Servers, SafeSwap Servers, and All Servers.
Further details regarding each type of server available can be found here.
App settings overview
The settings menu includes three different options: My Account, Settings, and Help Center.
Under the My Account section, you can Log In, Log Out or check your subscription status:
Under the Settings section, you can adjust the Connection Protocol as well as look up the Atlas VPN App Version Information:
In case you encounter any issues with the Atlas VPN application, drop us an email at email@example.com! Premium customers can also reach us via live chat by logging into the Atlas VPN account here.