To access content with the help of a VPN, you might need to disable location services (GPS) on your device. You can find the steps on how to do so in this guide:
- Type in Location privacy settings into the Windows search, and open the settings.
- Toggle the Location services switch off.
- Open the System Settings on your computer.
- Go to Privacy & Security, and click on Location Services.
- Click the toggle next to Location Services to disable it. And that is it!
- Open the Settings app on your Android and look for either the Location tab.
- Toggle the Location switch off.
Note: the settings may vary depending on the Android version of your device.
- Open Settings, scroll down, and tap on Privacy & Security.
- At the top, tap Location Services.
- Tap the toggle next to Location Services and disable location services for all apps.