In order to access geo-restricted services with the help of a VPN, you might need to disable location services (GPS) on your device. You can find the steps on how to do so in this guide:
- Click on Start and press the cogwheel button in the bottom-left corner, above the power button.
- Click Privacy.
- Select Location settings in the sidebar and click Change.
- Turn location services off.
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
- Select Location Services.
- If the lock at the bottom left is locked, click it to unlock the preference panel.
- Deselect Enable Location Services.
- Open the Settings app on your Android and look for either the Connections tab or, depending on your phone, the Privacy tab.
- Tap Location and toggle the switch off.
Note: the settings may vary depending on the Android version of your device.
- Open Settings, scroll down, and tap on Privacy.
- At the top, tap Location Services.
- Tap the toggle next to Location Services.
- Tap Turn Off to disable location services for all apps.