In some countries with heavy internet restrictions, Apple App Store, as well as Google Play Store, provide a limited number of applications available for download. Follow this guide in order to bypass it and change the location of the Store on your device to the one where various services are not blocked.
To change the country on Google Play Store:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
After that, you would need to wait for approximately 48 hours for the region to change. For more information, please head over to this article.
To change your Apple ID location:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then select Media & Purchases.
- Click on View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Country/Region, then Change Country or Region.
- Select your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.
You can find more information on changing the Apple App Store ID here.
For any additional inquiries, feel free to contact our customer care team at email@example.com!