There might be different factors that do not allow you to complete the payment, such as being connected to a blocked VPN server while attempting a purchase, entering wrong payment details, or your browser's cache being overloaded.
If you are having an issue completing a payment, please:
- Double-check the payment details entered to make sure they are correct.
- Make sure that the credit card used for the payment has international transactions enabled.
In case the two previously mentioned possibilities are not the issue, please apply these steps:
- Clearing the cache of your browser. A guide on how to do so can be found here.
- Disabling any extensions running in your browser that might interfere with the service.
- Switching to a different browser.
- Testing out a different device to complete the payment.
If you are still having trouble completing a payment, please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org!