In case you experience any trouble with the Atlas VPN application on your Android device, you may try reinstalling it to check if it resolves the issue.
Firstly, you would need to remove the AtlasVPN application by following these steps:
- Go to your device Settings, and open the Apps folder.
- Tap on Manage Apps.
- Search for Atlas VPN and tap on it.
- At the bottom of the App info menu, tap Force Stop (If the app is not running, you can skip this step).
- Tap on Storage.
- Press Clear Data and clean both data and cache.
- Return to the Atlas VPN App Info, and tap Uninstall.
Afterward, reboot your device and install the latest Atlas VPN app version from the Google Play Store.