This article will teach you how to make an exception for Atlas VPN on BitDefender Antivirus.
Occasionally, VPNs and antiviruses can interfere, causing connections to be blocked.
You would need the BitDefender antivirus and Atlas VPN applications in order to make these changes.
- In order to begin, open the BitDefender application and go to the Protection tab on the left side of the application.
- Under the Antivirus section, select Open.
- Go to the Settings tab and there you will be able to locate the Manage exceptions tab. Press on it.
- The new window will pop up. In there, press Add an exception.
- In the Exceptions options, press on the File Explorer icon, or enter these two paths separately:
- C:\Program Files\AtlasVPN\Bin\AtlasVPN.exe
- C:\Program Files\AtlasVPN\Bin\AtlasVPN.Worker.exe
- If you wish to go through the File Explorer option, Go to This PC -> Local disk (C:) -> Program Files
- Go to the Program Files folder by clicking on the black arrow on the left side, and scroll down until you see the Atlas VPN folder. Select the Atlas VPN folder by clicking it, then press OK.
- Finally, click save, and proceed to reboot your device!