VPN services and antivirus software can occasionally conflict, resulting in connectivity issues. Making an exception for Atlas VPN on Avast Antivirus can solve these issues. By following this article you will learn how to whitelist your VPN service in the settings of Avast. Let's dive in!
- Launch the Avast application and click on the Menu button in the top-right corner.
- Go to the Settings section.
- In the General section, open the Exceptions tab.
- Click on the Add exception.
- Select the Browse option to locate the Atlas VPN folder.
- Navigate to the Atlas VPN folder. By default, Atlas VPN location is This PC -> Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files.
- In the Program Files folder find and check the Atlas VPN folder. Click OK.
- Once done, please press Add exception.
- Now the Atlas VPN application is excluded from Avast scans. Reboot your device in order to apply these changes, and that is it!