Occasionally, VPNs and anti-virus software can come into conflict with each other, and cause issues. This article will teach you how to make an exception for Atlas VPN on Avast Antivirus.
- Launch the Avast application and click on the Menu button in the top-right corner.
- Go to the Settings section.
- In the General section, open the Exceptions tab.
- Click on the Add exception.
- Select the Browse option to locate the Atlas VPN folder.
- Navigate to the Atlas VPN folder. By default, Atlas VPN location is This PC -> Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files.
- In the Program Files folder find and check the Atlas VPN folder. Click OK.
- Once done, please press Add exception.
- Now the Atlas VPN application is excluded from Avast scans. Reboot your device in order to apply these changes.
For any questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime! Premium customers can also reach us via live chat by logging into the Atlas VPN account here.