Are you unable to connect after updating the Atlas VPN app on your Windows device? No worries, we are here to help! This temporary issue has a quick solution - reinstalling the app. In this article, we will go through the steps on how you can do that.
Uninstalling Atlas VPN
- Firstly, open Control Panel on your Windows device. To do that, click on the search box in the taskbar and type in control panel.
- Select Programs and Features / Uninstall a Program.
- Find the AtlasVPN application, right-click on it, and click on uninstall.
- Afterward, restart your computer.
Installing Atlas VPN
- Head to this page and click on Download free. This button will start downloading the Windows installation package.
- Once the download is complete, locate the installation package in your Downloads folder and double-click on it.
- Installing Atlas VPN is automatic, and once it's done the application will be launched.
And that is it, you can connect and continue using Atlas VPN as usual!
In case you still encounter issues with the Atlas VPN application, do not hesitate to drop us an email at email@example.com! Premium customers can also reach us via live chat by logging into the Atlas VPN account here.