Note: If the connection is unstable on your Windows device after an update, please try to change the protocol to IKEv2.
Are you unable to connect after updating the Atlas VPN app on your Windows device? No worries, we are here to help! This temporary issue has a quick solution – reinstalling the app. In this article, we will go through the steps on how you can do that.
Uninstalling Atlas VPN
- Type Add or remove programs into the Windows search, and open the settings.
- Find Atlas VPN, click the three dots next to it, and select Uninstall.
- Afterward, restart your computer.
Installing Atlas VPN
- Head to the download page and click on Download free. This button will start downloading the Windows installation package.
- Once the download is complete, locate the installation package in your Downloads folder and double-click on it.
- Installing Atlas VPN is automatic, and once it's done the application will be launched.
And that is it, you can connect and continue using Atlas VPN as usual!