Some bank or government websites can block VPN connections for security reasons. In this article, we will go through the troubleshooting steps that help to solve these issues. Here is what you can try:
- Clearing the cache of the browser on which you are trying to reach the website/service. If you are using an application to access your service, we recommend re-installing it while connected to the VPN.
- Changing the connection protocol.
- Re-connecting to a few of your chosen countries or locations via the Atlas VPN application.
- Using a different browser.
- Disabling SafeBrowse in the Atlas VPN application Assistant tab. Try this step only if you trust the website you are accessing. If SafeBrowse is blocking a secure website, let our support team know, and we will check it out.
- Disabling location services (GPS).