Are you unable to access a certain streaming service while connected to the Atlas VPN? In this article we will go through the troubleshooting steps you can take to solve this issue. Let's dive into it!
Note: after performing each step, try accessing the streaming to check if the issue persists.
- Re-connect to the Atlas VPN server. You can try different locations to see if the streaming does not work only with a specific location. If that seems to be the case, let us know!
- Try using one of the Atlas VPN streaming servers. They are optimized for the best streaming experience.
- Clear the cache. If you are using your browser, follow this guide for further instructions. If you are using a streaming app, reinstall it while connected to the VPN.
- Change the connection protocol. You can find more information about it here.
- Make sure that the location (GPS) services are disabled on your device. To do that, follow the instructions in this article.
- Try using the private mode of your browser. Here is a guide on how you can do that.
- If you trust the website you are visiting, disable SafeBrowse in the Atlas VPN application Assistant tab. Let our support team know if the SafeBrowse feature is blocking secure websites so we could check it out.