Atlas VPN SafeBrowse feature protects you from phishing, spyware, ransomware, cryptojacking, and prevents you from accessing malicious websites while browsing online.
Note: to access the SafeBrowse feature you will need a premium Atlas VPN subscription. You can visit our order page and pick out the deal that suits your needs best.
Here is how you can find the SafeBrowse feature on different devices:
Windows and macOS
- Once you are logged into your premium account on the Atlas VPN application, click on Assistant in the menu on the left side of the app, and open the SafeBrowse feature.
- Click Explore SafeBrowse.
- To enable the SafeBrowse feature click the toggle on the right.
And that is it! Once you connect to the VPN, you can browse the internet with even more security.
Android and iOS
1. To access the SafeBrowse feature on a mobile device, tap the Assistant button at the bottom of the screen, and tap on the SafeBrowse button.
2. Tap the Explore SafeBrowse button.
3. Toggle the SafeBrowse switch on to enable the feature.
Lastly, connect to the VPN and you will be protected from online threats!