Atlas VPN Shield feature protects you from ads, phishing, spyware, ransomware, cryptojacking, and prevents you from accessing malicious websites while browsing online.
Note: to access the Shield feature, you will need a premium Atlas VPN subscription with the Atlas VPN+ package. You can visit our order page and pick out the deal that suits your needs best.
Here is how you can find the Shield feature on different devices:
- Once you are logged into your premium account on the Atlas VPN application, click on Assistant in the menu on the left side of the app, and open the Shield feature.
- Click the Turn on button to enable detecting threats and ads.
- You will be redirected to the security settings of the app. Toggle the Shield option on and connect to the VPN.
Return to the Shield window in the Assistant tab. There, click the Block threats button.
- And that is it – you are now protected from threats online!
- Firstly, go to Settings, click on the Security tab, and make sure that the toggle next to Shield is turned on.
- Click on Assistant in the menu on the left side of the app, and open the Shield feature.
- Click Turn on VPN.
- Click Block threats to enable the Shield feature.
- Click Reconnect to start blocking threats.
- And that is it! Now you can browse the internet with even more security.
- Open Settings by tapping the gear button, go to General settings, and toggle the Shield option on.
- Tap the Assistant button at the bottom of the screen, and tap on the Shield button.
- Tap the Turn on VPN button.
- Lastly, tap the Block threats button, and you will be protected from threats online.
- To access the Shield feature, tap the Assistant button at the bottom of the screen, and tap the Shield button.
Tap the Turn on VPN button. This is necessary, as the Shield feature only works when the VPN is connected.
Once the VPN is connected, tap Block threats.
- Tap Reconnect to enable Shield.
- And that is it, now you can browse the internet with even more security!