- Open the terminal by pressing Ctrl, Alt, and T keys together.
- Run this command in the terminal:
- This will bring up a prompt Enter your email address. Type in the email address of your account, and after pressing Enter, a verification email will be sent to your inbox.
- Once you open the verification email, you will find an activation code at the bottom of the letter. The code is different each time you log in.
- Copy-paste the activation code into the terminal. After entering the code successfully, you will be logged into your Atlas VPN account on Linux.
In case you are unable to log in, check out our troubleshooting article for login issues.